Michael has over 30 years of experience providing security consulting and design services and received a top level security clearance from the United States Government. Michael worked directly with the Federal Bureau of Prisons to develop their current Security Design Guidelines and assisted the United States Marshals Service to refine their U.S.
Federal Courthouse Security Screening Standards. Due to his nationally known experience and expertise, Michael has provided extensive security design presentations at the following professional events:
- International Conference on Courthouse Design – Toronto, Canada
- American Correctional Association (ACA) Security Conference
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) – Academy of Architecture for Justice
- American Council of Engineering Consultants (ACEC) Conference
- State of Illinois – Facility Engineers Security Training Seminar
Michael has been licensed by The State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation as a “Private Alarm Contractor” since 1987, and he has been an active member of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) International organization since 1991 participating in annual conferences and chapter meetings. Michael continues to interact with the industry leading engineers to expand his knowledge of the most current security technology advancements available.